Thunder BF Burglar and Fire Resistant Gun Safe - 68"h x 37"w x 28"d - 44 gun capacity
- Exterior Dimensions: 63"h x 37”w x 28"d (+ Add 3" to Depth for Handle)
- 44 rifle capacity + guns
- Fire Protection: 120 minutes at 1200°F
- Insulation Material: Proprietary 'Secured/Insulated' Cement
- Construction exceeds U.L. RSC Standards (Residential Security Container)
- Safe Door Construction: 1/4” Exterior Steel Plate (3 gauge) + Cement Fill + 1/4” (3 gauge) Inner Steel
- Safe Body Construction: 1/8” (11 gauge) Exterior Steel + Cement Fill + 1/4” (3 gauge) Inner Steel Security Liner - Creating a "Safe within a Safe"
- Eight-Way Active Bolt Work - Horizontal, Vertical, and 4 Corners with 1-3/4" Diameter Chrome Plated Locking Bolts. Bolts: up 1+down 1+left 6+right 6+4 corners
- U.L. Listed NL Electronic Lock
- LED Lighting
- 3 - AC Power Supply Outlets + 2 - USB Ports
- 1 - Rod Dehumidifier
- Finish: Attractive Black Wrinkle painted finish on body and door. Door appointed with a Satin Stainless Steel Escutcheon Plate.
- Weight: 1,279 lbs.
Limited Lifetime Gun Safe Owner Warranty on damage to Safe and Lock due to Unlawfully Attempted Theft or Fire (paint and contents excluded)*
Share this Product
- Protective Security Pedestal
- Universal Gun Safe Interior Configuration, Silver/Gray Standard Carpet Color, Fully Carpeted, Velcro friendly, safe Interior - Ceiling, Floor, all Walls, and Shelves - all Velcro friendly and will accept Velcro friendly gun holsters and storage packs.
- Deluxe Door Organizer
- Ultra-Smooth Cam Driven Locking Mechanism
- Chrome-plated Deluxe 5 Spoke Handle
- 4 - Pre-drilled 9/16" diameter Anchor Holes + 4 - Anchor Wedge Bolts
- Intumescent Expanding Fire Door Seal to Protect Against Fire & Smoke
- Heavy-duty Steel External Hinges - Hinges on Right Side (Standard)
- Fully Continuous Welded Steel Body
- Bolt-Detent System prevents bolts from being projected when the door is open
- Anti-Pry Tabs resisting Pry Attacks to Locking Bolts
- Dual Relockers
- Triple 10 Gauge AR500 Hard Plates to Resist Drill Attack to Lock
Note: Various gun configurations, scopes, and grips can result in variances in the estimated gun capacities. Additionally, many people don't consider their future expansion needs. You may wish to consider at least one size larger.