SG3006-202, ASWD (A Series with Display) Pivotbolt, with Black Platinum Keypad, Complete Lock Pkg
Share this Product
A-Series with Display improves speed and accuracy with an extra-large, 30-character display featuring icons, images, and text.
A built-in USB port allows real-time download of up to 1,000 events from multiple locks, and our optional one-time code app enables faster access without calling dispatch.
Globally trusted for security and intuitive use, A-Series with Display is the faster, easier ATM locking and physical GDPR solution.
What is One Time Code (OTC)? When opening a safe, the user must obtain a One-Time Code (OTC) to access the unit from a dispatcher or in the case of GDPR, the data controller. The NEW S&G A-Series One-Time Code App even allows the generation of one-time codes from a mobile phone. This can be done by the dispatcher or in the case of GDPR, the data controller or even by the user if they have authorization.
- Supervisors can control when technicians access the network via the mobile app by selecting available time windows.
- All combinations generated using mobile application are recorded in server based Lock Management Software.
- Compatible with Android devices, but the web application is compatible with all mobile devices.
What is a Close Seal? On closing a safe using OTC or "Service Mode", the E-ink display of the lock shows a bar code and a 8 digit number called a "close seal". This code can be used by a dispatcher or in the case of GDPR, the data controller to confirm that the unit in question has been re-locked.
- A-Seal code generated automatically when lock is closed.
- Bolt position indicator monitors the locked or unlocked bolt position.
- Duress capability via optional duress module.
- Penalty lockout after five failed attempts.
- One-time code via phone dispatch or optional mobile app.
Ease & Support
- Intuitive 30-character display screen including audio and visual feedback.
- No vendor meets.
- Standard S&G Magic Module footprint.
- Universally handed.
- 10 minute average installation time.
- 24/7 technical support.
- Bank Mode: No key required; up to 30 users; 99 min time delay; Dual and Single control access options.
- Service Mode: PIN, touch key, and one-time-code required to open.
- Bank + Service Mode: Utilize both modes simultaneously.
- Fast, accurate USB download: 1,000 event, time- and date-stamped audit trail with multiple locks accessed through one device. Email audit trail without additional software.
- Traditional iButton download: 400 event, time- and date-stamped audit trail with one device per lock.
- Intuitive, multi-language software with optional custom translator.
- Simple navigation and user-friendly functionality independent of language or experience.
- Extra-large 30-character screen with icons, images, and text.
- Interface includes indicator lights and audio feedback.