PORTAL Burglary and Fire Rated Gun Safe - 72’’h x 43”w x 28’’d - 52 Gun Capacity
- Exterior Dimensions: 72"h x 43”w x 28"d (+ Add 3" to Depth for Handle)
- Fire Protection: 90 minutes at 1600°F
- Insulation Material: Proprietary 'Secured/Insulated' Cement
- Construction exceeds U.L. RSC Standards (Residential Security Container)
- Safe Door Construction: 5/32” (9 gauge) Exterior Satin Stainless Steel + Cement Fill + 5/32” (9 gauge) Inner Steel
- Safe Body Construction: 5/32” (9 gauge) Exterior Steel + Cement Fill + 5/32” (9 gauge) Inner Steel Security Liner - Creating a "Safe within a Safe"
- 22 - Eight-Way Active Bolts - Horizontal, Vertical, and 4 Corners with 1-3/4" Diameter Chrome Plated Locking Bolts
- U.L. Listed SecuRam Electronic Lock
- LED Lighting
- 3 - AC Power Supply Outlets + 3 - USB Ports
- 1 - Rod Dehumidifier
- Finish: Black Textured powder coat finish on body and door and Satin Stainless Steel Door
- Weight: lbs.
Limited Lifetime Gun Safe Owner Warranty on damage to Safe and Lock due to Unlawfully Attempted Theft or Fire (paint and contents excluded)*
Share this Product
- Upper Tactical Equipment Cradle
- Universal Interior Gun Safe Configuration, Silver/Gray Standard Carpet Color, Fully Carpeted, Velcro Friendly, Safe Interior - Door Back Panel, Ceiling, Floor, all Walls, and Shelves - all Velcro friendly and will accept Velcro friendly gun holsters and storage packs.
- Ultra-Smooth Cam Driven Locking Mechanism
- Deluxe Round Wheel Handle
- 4 - Pre-drilled 9/16" diameter Anchor Holes + 4 - Anchor Wedge Bolts
- Intumescent Expanding Fire Door Seal to Protect Against Fire & Smoke
- Heavy-duty Stainless Steel External Hinges - Hinges on Right Side (Standard)
- Fully Continuous Welded Steel Body
- Bolt-Detent System prevents bolts from being projected when the door is open
- Anti-Pry Tabs resisting Pry Attacks to Locking Bolts
- Dual Relockers
- Triple 10 Gauge AR500 Hard Plates to Resist Drill Attack to Lock
Note: Various gun configurations, scopes, and grips can result in variances in the estimated gun capacities. Additionally, many people don't consider their future expansion needs. You may wish to consider at least one size larger.