Nova Burglary and Fire Rated Gun Safe - 72"h x 50"w x 28"d - 68 gun capacity
|Exterior Dimensions||72"h x 50"w x 28"d|
|Safe Door Construction||1/2" steel on door + insulation|
|Safe Body Construction||3/16" outer steel + Cement Insulation + 3/16" inner steel liner|
|Fire Rating||90 Minutes at 1200 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Number of Bolts||10 + massive locking bar on hinge side|
|Diameter of Bolts||1-1/2" in Diameter|
Videos are in production
Share this Product
- Exterior Dimensions: 72"h x 50”w x 28"d (+ Add 3" to Depth for Handle)
- Fire Protection: 90 minutes at 1200°F
- Construction exceeds U.L. RSC Standards (Residential Security Container)
- Safe Door Construction: Total of 1/2" steel in the door + Proprietary Cement Mix Insulation
- Safe Body Construction: 7 gauge steel (3/16") on outer steel + Proprietary Cement Mix insulation + 7 gauge (3/16") inner steel liner - Creating a "Safe within a Safe"
- Bolt Work - 1-1/2" Diameter Chrome Plated Locking Bolts: 2-up, 1-down, 7-left + full-length locking bar on the hinge side of the door.
- U.L. Listed LaGard Electronic Lock
- Limited Lifetime Gun Safe Owner Warranty
- Modular Gun Safe Configuration. Silver/Gray Carpet Color. Safe shelves and Back Door Panel are Carpeted and Velcro Friendly. Carpet will accept Velcro friendly gun holsters and Velcro friendly storage packs.
- Ultra-Smooth Cam Driven Locking Mechanism
Deluxe 5-Spoke Handle
- Satin Stainless Steel Facia Panel with Integrated Door Pull Handle
- 4 - pre-drilled 9/16" diameter Anchor Holes
- Intumescent Expanding Fire Door Seal to Protect Against Fire & Smoke
- Heavy-duty surface-mounted steel hinges concealed with a full-height steel Hinge Shroud - Hinges on the right side (standard)
- Fully Continuous Welded Steel Body
- Spring Activated Self-Locking Bolt-Detent System prevents bolts from being projected when the door is open and it automatically locks the Safe upon closing of door... never accidentally leaving your safe open.
- Dual Spring-Activated Mechanical Relockers
Note: Various gun configurations, scopes, and grips can result in variances in the estimated gun capacities. Additionally, many people don't consider their future expansion needs after firearms are placed in the safe. You may wish to consider at least one size larger.