Nova Burglary and Fire Rated Gun Safe - 60"h x 32"w x 22"d - 24 gun capacity
- Construction exceeds U.L. RSC Standards (Residential Security Container)
- Exterior Dimensions: 60"h x 32”w x 22"d (+ Add 3" to Depth for Handle)
- 24 rifle capacity + guns
- Fire Protection: 90 minutes at 1200°F
- Safe Door Construction: Total of 1/2" steel on the door
- Safe Body Construction: 7 gauge steel (3/16") on outer steel + insulation + 7 gauge (3/16") inner steel liner - Creating a "Safe within a Safe"
- Bolt Work - 1-1/2" Diameter Chrome Plated Locking Bolts: 2-up, 1-down, 5-left + full-length locking bar on the hinge side of the door.
- U.L. Listed LaGard Electronic Lock
- 3 - AC Power Supply Outlets + 2 - USB Ports
- 1 - Rod Dehumidifier
Approximate Weight: 1200 lbs.
Limited Lifetime Gun Safe Owner Warranty on damage to Safe and Lock due to Unlawfully Attempted Theft or Fire (paint and contents excluded)*
Share this Product
- Universal Gun Safe Interior Configuration, Silver/Gray Standard Carpet Color, Fully Carpeted, Velcro friendly, safe Interior - Ceiling, Floor, all Walls, and Shelves - all Velcro friendly and will accept Velcro friendly gun holsters and storage pouches
- Full Velcro-friendly door Back Panel that will accept quick release gun holsters and/or pouches
- Ultra-Smooth Cam Driven Locking Mechanism with the same locking mechanism as used in MERIK TL Safes
Chrome-plated Deluxe 5-Spoke Handle
- Satin Stainless Steel Facia Panel with Integrated Door Pull
- 4 - Pre-drilled 9/16" diameter Anchor Holes + 4 - Anchor Wedge Bolts
- Intumescent Expanding Fire Door Seal to Protect Against Fire & Smoke
- Heavy-duty surface-mounted steel hinges concealed with a full-height steel Hinge Shroud - Hinges on the right side (standard)
- Fully Continuous Welded Steel Body
- Bolt-Detent System prevents bolts from being projected when the door is open
- Anti-Pry Tabs resisting Pry Attacks to Locking Bolts
- Dual Mechanical Relockers
- Triple 10 Gauge AR500 Hard Plates to Resist Drill Attack to Lock
Note: Various gun configurations, scopes, and grips can result in variances in the estimated gun capacities. Additionally, many people don't consider their future expansion needs after firearms are placed in the safe. You may wish to consider at least one size larger.