MOAB Fire Rated Gun Safe - 73’’h x 51”w x 28’’d - 68 Gun Capacity - Patent Pending
Share this Product
The MERIK MOAB:
A REAL SECURITY SOLUTION
...NOT A SECURITY ILLUSION
Two of the most important elements in safe construction are steel and the type of fire protection provided. We construct all of our safes from the "outside in." We start with an outer steel body, add a proprietary 'Secure/Insulated' cement filled body cavity (not sheet rock or dry fill mix that can be easily penetrated with common tools), then add an interior steel security liner. The rugged cement filled body cavity and the interior solid steel liner provides two additional barriers to further prevent attempted forced entry.
MERIK put the steel back in safes. MERIK manufactures "REAL GUN SAFES" not glorified "gun cabinets” that are widely sold as “gun safes” throughout the security industry, online retailers and in big box stores. MERIK builds safes up to higher standards, many of which were removed by many other manufacturers in order to sell down to a low price point, rendering most safes ineffective against a tool attack. Our specifications and features speak for themselves. We challenge you to make the comparison!
Ext. Dimensions: 73’’h x 51”w x 28’’d (+ Add 3" to Depth for Handle)
MERIK MOAB Gun Safe Standard Features INCLUDE:
- Fire Protection: 120 Minutes at 1600°F. (Achieved with Proprietary 'Secure/Insulated' Cement Fill encased between layers of steel in Walls, Ceiling, Floor and Door)
- Construction exceeds UL-RSC Standards (Underwriters Laboratories - Residential Security Container).
- Safe Door Construction: 1/2" Thick Exterior Steel Door Plate + Proprietary 'Secure/Insulated' Cement Filled Door + 1/4" Inner Steel Door Construction
- Safe Body Construction: 1/4" Exterior Steel Body + Proprietary 'Secure/Insulated' Cement Filled Body + 1/4" Inner Steel Security Liner - Creating a "Safe within a Safe"
- 8-Way Bolt Work - Horizontal, Vertical and 4 Corners
MERIK MOAB also INCLUDES:
- UL Listed LaGard Basic Electronic Lock
- Interior LED Lighting
- 3 - AC Power Supply Outlets
- 3 - USB Ports
- Protective Security Pedestal
- Select from 4 Standard Interior Safe Configurations
- Fully Carpeted Interior - Ceiling, Floor, all Walls, and Shelves
- Velcro Friendly Carpeted Back Door Panel with Movable Holsters
- Ultra-Smooth Cam Driven Locking Mechanism
- Chrome plated Deluxe Round Handle
- 4 - Pre-drilled 9/16" diameter Anchor Holes + 4 - 6" Anchor Wedge Bolts
- Palusol (or equivalent) Intumescent Expanding Fire Door Seal to Protect Against Fire & Smoke
- Heavy-duty Welded External Hinges - Hinges on Right Side (Standard)
- Fully Continuous Welded Steel Body
- Bolt-Detent System prevents bolts from being projected when the door is open
Anti-Pry Tabs resisting Pry Attacks to Locking Bolts
- Dual Relockers
- Triple 10 Gauge AR500 Hard Plates for Drill Attack Resistance to Lock
- 4 oz. bottle of touch-up paint
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on damage to Safe and Lock due to Unlawfully Attempted Theft or Fire (contents excluded)*
Select the configuration that meets your requirements. The shelves are all modular in design to allow you to adjust each shelf height for the items you wish to store. Both the top and bottom of all shelves are covered with Velcro friendly carpet, allowing you to attach holsters to the underside of the shelves for quick access to your handguns.