Matrix TL-30x6 Ultra High Security Vault
Share this Product
MERIK Matrix TL-30x6 Ultra High Security Vault Features:
UL Certified TL-30x6 - The Vault body and door resisted and passed an attack test for a NET working time of 30 minutes
when attacked with common hand tools, picking tools, mechanical or portable electric tools, grinding points, carbide drills and pressure applying devices or mechanisms, abrasive cutting wheels and power saws.
Fire Protection: Certified fire label - 1,200 degrees for 90 minutes
- The door is constructed with over 1" thick steel and 1-3/4" high-density burglar and fire material
- Full composite construction, 9000 p.s.i. resistance concrete and heavy steel plates in a 4 inches body thickness.
- Massive Four-Way Heavy Locking - 1-3/4" Diameter, Active, Chrome Plated Locking Bolts on Horizontal and Vertical sides and Massive Locking Bar on the Hinge Side.
- Available in the following size:
- 63’’h x 31”w x 29’’d - 10 Active Locking Bolts + Massive Locking Bar
- 68’’h x 37”w x 29’’d - 10 Active Locking Bolts + Massive Locking Bar
- 73’’h x 41”w x 29’’d - 12 Active Locking Bolts + Massive Locking Bar
- Limited Warranty on damage to Safe and Lock due to Unlawfully Attempted Theft or Fire (contents excluded)*
- Ultra-Smooth Gear Driven Locking Mechanism
- Digital EMP Resistant Sargent and Greenleaf Electronic Lock
- Deluxe Handle
- Protective Security Pedestal
- 4 - Pre-Cut Anchor Holes with Anchor Bolts
- Velcro Friendly Carpeted Back Door Panel and Fully Carpeted Interior included in all TL-30 Vault Interior Configurations
- Intumescent Expanding Fire Door Seal to Protect Against Fire
- Heavy-duty Welded External Hinges with bearing plate for smooth operation - Hinges on Right Side (Standard)
- Fully Continuous Welded Steel Body
- Bolt-Dent System prevents bolts from being projected when the door is open
- Anti-Pry Tabs resisting Pry Attacks to Locking Bolts
- Glass Relocking system
- Triple 10 Gauge AR500 Hard Plates for Drill Attack Resistance to Lock
- Interior LED Lighting
- AC Power Supply Outlet with USB Ports
- Touch-up paint included
Interior Configuration - Gun Capacity Chart
Select the configuration that meets your requirements. The shelves are all modular in design to allow you to adjust each shelf height for the items you wish to store. Both the top and bottom of all shelves are covered with Velcro friendly carpet on all gun vault configurations, allowing you to attach holsters to the underside of the shelves for quick access to your handguns if needed.