CLASSIQ U.L. TRTL-30x6 Ultimate High Security Burglary and Fire Rated UTILITY Vault - 73"h x 32"w x 31"d
MERIK CLASSIQ U.L. TRTL-30x6 Ultra High Security Utility Vault - 73"h x 32"w x 31"d (Exterior Dimensions) 65"h x 24"w x 20"d (Interior Dimensions)
MERIK CLASSIQ U.L. TRTL-30x6 Ultra High Security UTILITY Vault - 73"h x 32"w x 31"d (Exterior Dimensions) 65"h x 24"w x 20"d (Interior Dimensions)
U.L. TRTL-30x6 Rating requires the "Vault Door and all 6 sides of the body" to successfully resist Torch and Tool attack, using common mechanical and electrical hand tools, carbide drills and pressure applying devices or mechanisms and any combination of these means, for a net working time of 30 Minutes.
Estimated INSURABLE contents value*: With an alarm system: $1,000,000; Without an alarm system: $500,000
- The MERIK U.L. TRTL-30x6 Utility Vault offers the ultimate protection. It is constructed with the most revolutionary materials to form a vault that passes the most severe TRTL-30x6 testing performed at Underwriters Laboratories. Massive aluminum plates, stainless steel, and copper make the door and body of this vault one of the most formidable defense barriers in the safe and vault industry.
- Door thickness: 6"
- Body thickness: 3-1/2"
- Fire Protection: Certified fire label - 90 minutes at 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Massive TRTL-30 Heavy Locking System - Eight 1-1/2" Diameter, Active, Stainless Steel Locking Bolts on Horizontal and Vertical sides are extended into reinforced bolt chambers. The hinge side of the door is protected by a stainless steel bar that also extends into a reinforced chamber.
- Two UL Listed manipulation-resistant Mechanical Spy Proof Dials. Many other dials or electronic keypad options are available.
- Two Glass Relockers are used to protect vital areas of the locking mechanism if attacked.
- 3 adjustable Steel Shelves
- Weight: Approx. 2,900 lbs.
Share this Product
- Deluxe 3-Spoke Handle
- Deluxe Satin Stainless Steel Facia Plate (Plate size varies with safe size)
- 1 - Pre-Cut Anchor Hole
- Intumescent Expanding Fire Door Seal to Protect Against Fire
- Heavy-duty Welded External Hinges - Hinges on Right Side (Standard)
- Fully Continuous Welded Steel Body
- Bolt-Dent System prevents bolts from being projected when the door is open