CLASSIQ U.L. TRTL-30x6 Ultimate High Security Burglar and Fire Rated JEWELRY Vault - 63"h x 32"w x 31"d
Share this Product
MERIK CLASSIQ U.L. TRTL-30x6 Ultra High Security JEWELRY Vault - 63"h x 32"w x 31"d (Exterior Dimensions) 55"h x 24"w x 20"d (Interior Dimensions)
U.L. TRTL-30x6 Rating requires the "Vault Door and all 6 sides of the body" to successfully resist Torch and Tool attack, using common mechanical and electrical hand tools, carbide drills and pressure applying devices or mechanisms and any combination of these means, for a net working time of 30 Minutes.
TRTL-30x6 Ultra High Security Vaults - Estimated INSURABLE contents value*
- With an alarm system: $1,000,000
- Without an alarm system: $500,000
The MERIK U.L. TRTL-30x6 offers the ultimate protection. It is constructed with the most revolutionary materials to form a vault that passes the most severe TRTL-30x6 testing performed at Underwriters Laboratories. Massive aluminum plates, stainless steel and copper make the door and body of this vault one of the most formidable defense barriers in the safe and vault industry.
- Door thickness: 6"
- Body thickness: 3-1/2"
- Fire Protection: Certified fire label - 90 minutes at 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3 adjustable Steel Shelves
Weight: Approx. 3,400 lbs.
- Massive TRTL-30 Heavy Locking System - Eight 1-1/2" Diameter, Active, Stainless Steel Locking Bolts on Horizontal and Vertical sides are extended into reinforced bolt chambers. The hinge side of the door is protected by a stainless steel bar that also extends into a reinforced chamber.
- Two UL Listed manipulation resistant Mechanical Spy Proof Dials. Many other dial or electronic keypad options are available.
- Deluxe 3-Spoke Handle
- Deluxe Satin Stainless Steel Facia Plate (Plate size varies with safe size)
- 2 - Pre-Cut Anchor Holes with Anchor Bolts
- Intumescent Expanding Fire Door Seal to Protect Against Fire
- Heavy-duty Welded External Hinges - Hinges on Right Side (Standard)
- Fully Continuous Welded Steel Body
- Bolt-Dent System prevents bolts from being projected when the door is open
- Two Glass Relockers are used to protect vital areas of the locking mechanism, if attacked.
- AR500 Hard Plate for Drill Attack Resistance to Lock