CLASSIQ U.L. TRTL-30x6 Ultimate High Security Burglary and Fire Rated Jewelry Safe - 72"h x 36"w x 30"d
Share this Product
MERIK CLASSIQ U.L. TRTL-30x6 Ultra High Security Jewelry Safe - 72"h x 36"w x 30"d (Exterior Dimensions) + Add 3" to Exterior Depth for Handle - 64"h x 28"w x 19"d (Interior Dimensions)
U.L. TRTL-30x6 Rating requires the "Safe Door and all 6 sides of the body" to successfully resist Torch and Tool attack, using common mechanical and electrical hand tools, carbide drills and pressure applying devices or mechanisms and any combination of these means, for a net working time of 30 Minutes.
Estimated INSURABLE contents value*: With an alarm system: $1,000,000; Without an alarm system: $500,000
- The MERIK U.L. TRTL-30x6 Jewelry Safe offers the ultimate protection. It is constructed with the most revolutionary materials to form a vault that passes the most severe TRTL-30x6 testing performed at Underwriters Laboratories. Massive aluminum plates, stainless steel, and copper make the door and body of this vault one of the most formidable defense barriers in the safe and vault industry.
- Door thickness: 6"
- Body thickness: 3-1/2"
- Fire Protection: Certified fire label - 90 minutes at 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Massive TRTL-30x6 Heavy Locking System - Nine 1-1/2" Diameter, Active, Stainless Steel Locking Bolts are extended into reinforced bolt chambers. The hinge side of the door is protected by a stainless steel bar that also extends into a reinforced chamber.
- Two UL Listed manipulation-resistant Mechanical Spy Proof Dials. Many other dials or electronic keypad options are available.
- Two Glass Relockers are used to protect vital areas of the locking mechanism if attacked.
- 5 - adjustable Steel Shelves
- Approximate Weight: Approx. 4120 lbs.
- Deluxe 3-Spoke Handle
- Deluxe Satin Stainless Steel Facia Plate with Integrated Stainless Steel Pull Handle
- Intumescent Expanding Fire Door Seal to Protect Against Fire
- Heavy-duty surface-mounted steel hinges concealed with a full-height steel Hinge Shroud - Hinges on the right side (standard)
- Fully Continuous Welded Steel Body
- Bolt-Dent System prevents bolts from being projected when the door is open
*NOTE: Total Insurable Contents Value is the estimated value of the contents (property) stored within a safe often covered in an insurance policy. It is the maximum dollar amount that an insurance company will pay out if an asset(s) that the insurance company has insured is deemed lost due to theft or fire. You should always ask your insurance broker for guidance on content value and insurability and for recommendations that may result in reductions in your insurance premiums by having an (Underwriter Laboratories), U.L. Listed TL-30 Safe, a TL-30x6 Safe, or a TRTL-30x6 Safe. Insurable Contents Value applies to MERIK U.L. Rated Safes.