CLASSIQ U.L. TL-30x6 Ultra High Security Burglary and Fire Rated UTILITY Safe - 42"h x 30"w x 30"d
MERIK CLASSIQ U.L. TL-30x6 Ultra High Security Utility Safe - 42"h x 30"w x 30"d (Exterior Dimensions) + Add 3" to Exterior Depth for Handle - 33.5"h x 21.5"h x 18.5"d (Interior Dimensions)
U.L. TL-30x6 Rating requires the "Safe Door and all 6 sides of the body" to successfully resist attack, using common mechanical and electrical hand tools, carbide drills and pressure applying devices or mechanisms, and any combination of these means, for a net working time of 30 Minutes.
Estimated INSURABLE contents value*: With an alarm system: $500,000; Without an alarm system: $275,000.
- Fire Protection: 90 minutes at 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Full composite construction, proprietary design PolyCeramic (Polymer and Ceramic) insulation/secure inner body fill that is lighter (almost 50% less weight) and stronger than most standard cement inner liners. It utilizes over 97% of its materials from recycled sources. It dramatically reduces carbon footprint and saves logistic resources due to its light weight. It presents a carbon footprint of almost 40% less than traditional concrete and steel burglary safes. Additionally, it allows for an easier safe installation and permits more safe sizes on an elevator without exceeding the legal weight limit.
- Massive TL-30x6 Heavy Locking System - Six 1-1/2" Diameter, Active, Chrome Plated Locking Bolts and Massive Locking Bar on the Hinge Side.
- Two UL Listed Front Reading Grade 2 Mechanical Dial Lock
- Glass Relocking system
- Weight: 1590 Lbs.
Share this Product
The CLASSIQ U.L. TL-30x6 Vault also INCLUDES:
- Deluxe 3-Spoke Handle
- Deluxe Satin Stainless Steel Facia Plate with Integrated Stainless Steel Pull Handle
- 4 - Pre-Cut Anchor Hole
- 2 - fully adjustable steel shelves
- Intumescent Expanding Fire Door Seal to Protect Against Fire
- Heavy-duty Welded External Hinges - Hinges on Right Side (Standard)
- Fully Continuous Welded Steel Body
- Bolt-Dent System prevents bolts from being projected when the door is open