CLASSIQ U.L. TL-30 High Security Burglar and Fire Rated Utility Vault - 72"h x 33"w x 30"d
Share this Product
MERIK CLASSIQ U.L. TL-30 High Security Vault - 72"h x 33"w x 30"d (Exterior Dimensions) - 65"h x 28"w x 20"d (Interior Dimensions)
U.L. TL-30 Rating requires the "Vault Door" to successfully resist attack, using common mechanical and electrical hand tools, carbide drills and pressure applying devices or mechanisms and any combination of these means, for a net working time of 30 Minutes.
Estimated INSURABLE contents value*:
- With an alarm system: $375,000
- Without an alarm system: $195,000
- Fire Protection: Certified fire label - 90 minutes at 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Full composite construction, proprietary design PolyCeramic (Polymer and Ceramic) insulation/secure inner body fill that is lighter (almost 50% less weight) and stronger than most standard cement inner liners. It utilizes over 97% of its materials from recycled sources. It dramatically reduces carbon footprint and saves logistic resources due to its light weight. It presents a carbon footprint of almost 40% less than traditional concrete and steel burglary safes. Additionally, it allows for an easier safe installation and permits more safe sizes on an elevator without exceeding the legal weight limit.
- Massive TL-30 Heavy Locking System - Six 1-1/2" Diameter, Active, Chrome Plated Locking Bolts on Horizontal and Vertical sides and Massive Locking Bar on the Hinge Side.
- One UL Listed Front Reading Grade 2 Mechanical Dial Lock
- Deluxe 3-Spoke Handle
- Deluxe Satin Stainless Steel Facia Plate (Plate size varies with safe size)
- Extended Protective Security Pedestal
- 1 - Pre-Cut Anchor Hole
- Intumescent Expanding Fire Door Seal to Protect Against Fire
- Heavy-duty Welded External Hinges - Hinges on Right Side (Standard)
- Fully Continuous Welded Steel Body
- Bolt-Dent System prevents bolts from being projected when the door is open
- Glass Relocking system