CLASSIQ U.L. TL-30 High Security Burglary and Fire Rated UTILITY Safe - 42"h x 30"w x 30"d
Share this Product
MERIK CLASSIQ U.L. TL-30 High Security Utility Safe - 42"h x 30"w x 30"d (Exterior Dimensions) + Add 3" to Exterior Depth for Handle - 37"h x 25"w x 20"d (Interior Dimensions).
- Fire Protection: 90 minutes at 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Full composite construction, proprietary design PolyCeramic (Polymer and Ceramic) insulation/secure inner body fill that is lighter (almost 50% less weight) and stronger than most standard cement inner liners. It utilizes over 97% of its materials from recycled sources. It dramatically reduces carbon footprint and saves logistic resources due to its light weight. It presents a carbon footprint of almost 40% less than traditional concrete and steel burglary safes. Additionally, it allows for an easier safe installation and permits more safe sizes on an elevator without exceeding the legal weight limit.
- Massive TL-30 Heavy Locking System - Six 1-1/2" Diameter, Active, Chrome Plated Locking Bolts and Massive Locking Bar on the Hinge Side.
- One UL Listed Front Reading Grade 2 LaGard Mechanical Dial Lock (many other lock options available below)
- Glass Relocking system
- Weight: 1410 Lbs.
- Deluxe 3-Spoke Handle
- Deluxe Satin Stainless Steel Facia Plate with Integrated Door Pull
- 2 - Steel Shelves (heights can be adjustable)
- 1 - Pre-Cut Anchor Holes
- Intumescent Expanding Fire Door Seal to Protect Against Fire
- Heavy-duty surface-mounted steel hinges concealed with a full-height steel Hinge Shroud - Hinges on the right side (standard)
- Fully Continuous Welded Steel Body
- Bolt-Dent System prevents bolts from being projected when the door is open
*NOTE: Total Insurable Contents Value is the estimated value of the contents (property) stored within a safe or vault often covered in an insurance policy. It is the maximum dollar amount that an insurance company will pay out if an asset(s) that the insurance company has insured is deemed lost due to theft or fire. You should always ask your insurance broker for guidance on content value and insurability and for recommendations that may result in reductions in your insurance premiums by having an (Underwriter Laboratories) U.L. Listed TL-30 Safe, a TL-30x6 Safe, or a TRTL-30x6 Safe. Insurable Contents Value applies to MERIK U.L. Rated Safes.