CLASSIQ U.L. TL-30 High Security Burglary and Fire Rated GUN Safe - 74"h x 42"w x 30"d
MERIK CLASSIQ U.L. TL-30 High Security Gun Safe - 74"h x 42"w x 30"d (Exterior Dimensions) + Add 3" to Exterior Depth for Handle - 69"h x 37"w x 20"d (Interior Dimensions).
Estimated INSURABLE contents value*: With an Alarm System: $375,000; Without an Alarm System: $195,000.The CLASSIQ U.L. TL-30 Gun Safe Standard Features INCLUDE:
- Fire Protection: 90 minutes at 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Full composite construction, proprietary design PolyCeramic (Polymer and Ceramic) insulation/secure inner body fill that is lighter (almost 50% less weight) and stronger than most standard cement inner liners. It utilizes over 97% of its materials from recycled sources. It dramatically reduces carbon footprint and saves logistic resources due to its lightweight. It presents a carbon footprint of almost 40% less than traditional concrete and steel burglary safes. Additionally, it allows for an easier safe installation and permits more safe sizes on an elevator without exceeding the legal weight limit.
- Massive TL-30 Heavy Locking System - Ten 1-1/2" Diameter, Active, Chrome Plated Locking Bolts on Horizontal and Vertical sides and Massive Locking Bar on the Hinge Side.
- One UL Listed Front Reading Grade 2 Mechanical Dial Lock (many other lock options available below)
- Glass Relocking system
- Approximate Weight: 2760 Lbs.
Share this Product
- Deluxe 3-Spoke Handle
- Deluxe Satin Stainless Steel Facia Plate (Plate size varies with safe size)
- Extended Protective Security Pedestal
- 4 - Pre-Cut Anchor Hole
- Intumescent Expanding Fire Door Seal to Protect Against Fire
- Heavy-duty Welded External Hinges - Hinges on Right Side (Standard)
- Fully Continuous Welded Steel Body
- Bolt-Dent System prevents bolts from being projected when the door is open
*NOTE: Total Insurable Contents Value is the estimated value of the contents (property) stored within a safe often covered in an insurance policy. It is the maximum dollar amount that an insurance company will pay out if an asset(s) that the insurance company has insured is deemed lost due to theft or fire. You should always ask your insurance broker for guidance on content value and insurability before buying a safe, and for recommendations that may result in reductions in your insurance premiums by having an (Underwriter Laboratories), U.L. Listed TL-30 Safe, a TL-30x6 Safe, or a TRTL-30x6 Safe. Insurable Contents Value applies to MERIK U.L. Rated Safes.