MERIK Safe Referral Points Program
Referral marketing, which includes referral programs and/or referral points programs, is a process to encourage and significantly increase referrals from word of mouth .... perhaps the oldest and most trusted marketing approach. This can be accomplished online and offline by encouraging and rewarding customers, and a wide range of other contacts, to recommend products that are state-of-the-art, innovative, they trust and are excited about.
Referrals vs. Points
What's the difference between Programs?
Referral programs and points programs are often seen as two separate initiatives with different goals:
- A referral program is a great way to leverage an existing customer base to generate new business for a company.
- A points program is an effective way to generate additional repeat business from valuable happy existing customers.
However, the fact is that they are actually much more effective when used together, as we have done. When combined, these two programs become a powerful way to build out a happy, and growing customer community.
How can one get started? Create an Account. There is NO COST to participate. Log in to our Program now. You receive points for every dollar spent. Recommend MERIK Safe to friends, family, and share with followers within your social network and they too will receive rewards for participating in the program. See details below. Sign up
The MERIK Safe Referral Points Program
Earn Points when you complete the following:
Redeem Points for Rewards from MERIK
Your existing social media community members will be your best and most effective marketers. Encourage them to share MERIK Safe with their network with a reward.
Referral Points Program Terms and Conditions:
Under our Referral Points Program, customers, partners, and their friends are invited to earn Points by inviting Referees (as described below) to purchase gun safes and gun vaults listed on this website or become the Partners. The following Referral Points Program Terms and Conditions apply to the Partner and Friend (together referred to as the “Participants”) participating in the Referral Points Program.
We may suspend, terminate or change the terms and conditions of this Referral Points Program Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason. Points already earned in accordance with this Referral Points Program Terms and Conditions before such change, suspension or termination will be honored.
Information about the Referee:
By taking part in the Referral Points Program, the Referee acknowledges that the website may at its sole discretion, share the Referee’s first name, and status in the Partner user account setting to inform the Partner about the status of the earned Rewards.
Participants in the Referral Points Program must be 18 years of age and older.
Points can be earned as follows:
- The Partner shares the referral link as provided on the website (the “Referral Link”);
- A person, receiving the link (the “Referee” or “Friend”), visits the website by clicking on the Referral Link;
- The Friend makes a purchase on the website;
- The Partner and the Friend have created a user account;
- Partners and Friends must at all times be different persons.
- The Partner receives the Points when the order made by the Referee by clicking on the Referral Link has been paid and delivery of the gun safe and/or gun vault has been made to the buyer.
- The Referee receives the Points when they visit the website using the Referral Link provided by the Partner and the order made on the website has been paid and the gun safe(s) or gun vault(s) was delivered to the Referee.
- The Points payouts are due not sooner than the account balance reaches the threshold defined by the website.
- The Referral Points Program can only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- The Participants will be responsible for any taxes or charges, that may arise due to the earning and payout of the Points.
- The calculation of the Points is an automatic procedure based on the use of the Referral Links and the creation of the orders through the website.
- The website retains the right to, at its sole discretion, review the compliance with the Referral Points Program Terms and Conditions.
3. Displaying Referral Links
The Partners shall not share or publish the Referral Links where there is no reasonable basis for believing that recipients are potential customers and appreciate the invitation stated through the Referral Link and not in violation of applicable anti-spam laws. The Partner shall indemnify and hold the website, its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents, and successors harmless, from and against any claims that may arise from any unlawful forwarding or sharing of the Referral Link.
- The website retains the right to investigate the participation in the Referral Points Program for any fraudulent activities and take any measures to end them. These measures may result in, at MERIK's own discretion, cancellation of suspicious orders, accounts, and payouts. The Points earned through fraudulent activities or activities in violation of these Referral Points Program Terms and Conditions will be null and void and repayment may be requested by the website.
- The website may suspend, terminate or change the terms and conditions of this Referral Points Program Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
- The original English version of these Terms and Conditions may have been translated into other languages. The translated version of these Terms and Conditions is a courtesy and the Participants cannot derive any additional or different rights from the translated version. In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of the Referral Points Program Terms and Conditions or in the event of a conflict, ambiguity, inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in legal proceedings.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, you shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof. In such event, such invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and each participant will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-binding provision, given.
- In no event shall the liability of MERIK Safe exceed the value of the points earned as determined by MERIK Safe.
It pays to have friends!
Create your account NOW.
Log in to the MERIK Referral Points Program. Sign up