MERIK Safe Authorized Dealers
- Are you an experienced safe dealer who wants to expand your product line with eye-catching, 21st-century, state-of-the-art safe designs having healthy margins?
- Are you a safe dealer who wants to grow your business into other locations with low overhead satellite showrooms that can effectively compete with even the largest, most well-established safe dealers?
- Are you an experienced retail entrepreneur that wants to expand your retail footprint into safes and related security products? Do you want to learn more about how to enter the lucrative safe industry?
- Are you interested in owning a "turnkey" MERIK Security Center?
Become a MERIK Authorized Dealer
MERIK is expanding and establishing a nationwide network of safe professionals. Explore MERIK's Authorized Dealer Program today and potentially become a part of the MERIK family. MERIK Authorized Dealers are committed to providing the highest level of customer service to both their residential and commercial customers.
We have just set the new standard for gun safe designs.
The MERIK Authorized Dealer Program offers:
- Incomparable and highly creative gun safe designs
- Instant Authorized Dealer product discounts for LTL, truckload and container shipments
- Special Authorized Dealer product brochures
- Fact-based support by a Technical Account Manager who is committed to your success
- A brand that can be easily integrated into your existing business
- Outstanding marketing support
- Stand-out. The ability to differentiate your business and your safe product line in a competitive retail and service market
- A Dealer-to-Dealer Customer Referral Program
- A National Lead Distribution Program
- In-store marketing tools, posters, and promotional signage
What are the requirements?
IN-STOCK INVENTORY - MERIK Authorized Dealers must prominently display five or more different current MERIK Safes that are representative of the MERIK Safe product line in order to best convey MERIK Safe standard features, and construction details. An exception may be made, at the discretion of the MERIK SAFE Sales Manager.
MARKETING - MERIK Authorized Dealers must service the leads MERIK distributes. Service is evaluated by the following elements:
- "MERIK" or "MERIK Authorized Dealer" signage or banners must be prominently displayed.
- MERIK Authorized Dealers should accommodate customers by providing installation services or maintaining a current list of competent installers in their area.
SALES LEAD FOLLOW UP - MERIK Authorized Dealers must provide prompt service to the customer and trade leads that MERIK provides. MERIK does not mass distribute sales leads to multiple dealers. Therefore, each lead is expecting to hear back from that specific MERIK Authorized Dealer.
Prompt service will reflect well on MERIK Safe, the MERIK Authorized Dealer and the Nationwide Network of Authorized Dealers.
COMMITMENT - Commit to the following five points:
- Set Business Goals
- Commit to growing your business
- Strategically plan your in-store inventory
- Visualize Success
- Stay Committed and Motivate your staff
It is fairly simple to set a goal. Reaching a goal is typically not as easy. Commitment is sticking with your goal, seeing it through to the end, even when things get challenging! The difference between success and failure comes down to your resolve and following through on your commitments.
I am interested. What is the next step?
Please go to our New MERIK Authorized Dealer Application and answer a few simple questions to help our MERIK team review your inquiry. Once your information is reviewed, we will contact you about this opportunity.
We look forward to hearing from you! ... and ... Thank you for your interest!