Polaris Gun Safes and Rifle Safes - Burglary and Fire Rated
The MERIK POLARIS is our "Safe Industry Standard" mid-range design. It can be compared with most any other safe company's "top of the line", but at an extremely competitive price point. The Polaris Gun Safe series offers burglary and fire resistance while providing multiple interior configurations to suit almost any storage requirement. It also boasts a Limited Lifetime Gun Safe Owner Warranty on damage to Safe and Lock due to Unlawfully Attempted Theft or Fire (paint and contents excluded).*
Polaris is a Traditional Style "Top 5" Rated Gun Safe
The Polaris is available in 6 sizes. The safe body is constructed with 12 gauge solid steel. The safe door is manufactured with 12 gauge steel and has an additional 12 gauge full-length solid steel plate covering the entire inside of the door to further protect the locking mechanisms and bolt work.
- Fire Protection: 75 minutes at 1250°F. Insulation Material: Fireboard
- Door Construction: 7/32" Total Steel thickness. Exterior Steel Door: 7/64” (12 gauge) + Insulation board + 7/64” (12 gauge) Inner Steel Door Plate
- Safe Body Construction: 7/64” (12 gauge) Steel + Insulation board
- Bolt Work - Horizontal, and Vertical with 1-1/2" Diameter Chrome Plated Bolts. Bolts: 2 up (active)+ 2 down (active)+ 7 left (active) + 7 right (deadbolts)
- U.L. Listed Digital Electronic Lock
- 2 - AC Power Supply Outlets + 2 - USB Ports
- Finish: Attractive Textured Dark Granite Powder Coat finish on body and door.
- The MERIK Polaris Gun Safe also INCLUDES:
- Universal Gun Safe Interior Configuration, Silver/Gray Standard Carpet Color, Fully Carpeted, Velcro friendly, safe Interior - Ceiling, Floor, all Walls, and Shelves - all Velcro friendly and will accept Velcro friendly gun holsters and storage packs.
- Deluxe Door Organizer
- Ultra-Smooth Cam Driven Locking Mechanism
- Chrome-plated Deluxe 5-Spoke Handle
- 4 - Pre-drilled 9/16" diameter Anchor Holes + 4 - Anchor Bolts
- Intumescent Expanding Fire Door Seal to Protect Against Fire & Smoke
- Heavy-duty Steel External Hinges - Hinges on Right Side (Standard)
- Fully Continuous Welded Steel Body
- Bolt-Detent System prevents bolts from being projected when the door is open
- Dual Relockers
- Triple 10 Gauge AR500 Hard Plates to Resist Drill Attack to Lock