MERIK Astro Commercial Residential Heavy-Duty Burglar and Fire Utility Safe Collection
MERIK ASTRO series Utility Safes are built to provide a high level of security and fire protection. They are constructed to resist intense burglary attacks longer than almost any other similar safes on the market.
Utility Safes having Incomparable Strength and Security - a "Top 5" Office or Home Utility Safe
Standard Features Include:
- Fire Protection: 60 minutes at 1200°F
- Insulation Material: Proprietary 'Secured/Insulated' Cement
- Construction exceeds U.L. RSC Standards (Residential Security Container)
- Safe Door Construction: Multi-Layer Safe Door: 5/32" Exterior Steel
+ Cement Filled Door + 2 layers of 5/32" Inner Steel Door Construction
- Safe Body Construction: Walls, Ceiling, and Floor: 5/32" Exterior Steel Body + Cement Filled Body + 5/32" Inner Steel Liner -
a "Safe within a Safe"
Four-Way Bolt Work - Horizontal and Vertical with 1-3/4" Diameter Chrome Plated Locking Bolts.
- U.L. Listed SecuRam Electronic Lock
- Finish: Black painted finish on body and door. Door appointed with a Satin Stainless Steel Escutcheon Plate.