Standard Features Include:
- Fire Protection: 120 minutes at 1800°F.
- 1/4" (3 gauge) Steel Thickness of All Exterior Surfaces
- 1/4" (3 gauge) Steel Thickness of Interior Liner All Surfaces
- 1/2" Total Steel Thickness (for each area) the Walls, Ceiling, Floor, and Door
- Eight-Way Bolt Work - Horizontal, Vertical and 4 Corners
- 68’’h x 37”w x 27’’d - 20 Bolts (will hold up to 44 guns)
- 73’’h x 41”w x 27’’d - 22 Bolts (will hold up to 52 guns)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on damage to Safe and Lock due to Unlawfully Attempted Theft or Fire (contents excluded)*
- Constructed to exceed UL-RSC Standards
- Ultra-Smooth Cam Driven Locking Mechanism
- Massive External Bolt Protectors
- UL Listed Group II Mechanical Lock
- Redundant Lock as illustrated - special order only.
- Dual Deluxe Round Handles
- 4 Pre-Cut Anchor Holes with Anchor Bolts Included
- Velcro Friendly Carpeted Back Door Panel with Movable Holsters
- Fully Carpeted Interior - Ceiling, Floor and Walls
- Palusol Intumescent Expanding Fire Door Seal to Protect Against Fire
- Door Seal to Prevent Smoke from Entering Safe
- Heavy-duty Welded External Hinges
- Fully Continuous Welded Steel Body - Hinges on Right Side (Standard)
- Anti-Pry Tabs resisting Pry Attacks to Locking Bolts
- Bolt-Dent System prevents bolts from being projected when the door is open
- Dual Relockers
- Triple 10 Gauge AR500 Hard Plates for Drill Attack Resistance to Lock
- Interior LED Lighting
- 3 - AC Power Supply Outlet with 3 - USB Ports
- Rolled Form Composite Door and Body Design for added Strength
- Touch-up paint included
Interior Configuration - Gun Capacity ChartSelect the configuration that meets your requirements. The shelves are all modular in design to allow you to adjust each shelf height for the items you wish to store. Both the top and bottom of all shelves are covered with Velcro friendly carpet, allowing you to attach holsters to the underside of the shelves for quick access to your handguns.
Please Note: Various gun configurations, scopes, and grips can result in variances in the estimated gun capacities within the chart below. Additionally, many people don't consider their future needs. For that reason, try to anticipate your future expansion needs. You may wish to consider at least one size larger.